iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator

    

Saturday, July 30, 2005

OuT OF OrDeR !!!


Im back in London after a very short visit home. Although it was only for 2 days I enjoyed it so much, its always nice to go home :)

The weather in AD was like hell ! humid and hot all day long , thanks god for the blessing of AC otherwise no one would be able to stay there at this time of the year.
In London its the opposite! Its raining heavily and cold! My friend was saying is this really July!
for me it feels cool and pleasant although, rain sometimes ruin your plans and make you stay home and watch TV (still doesn't make u study) lol

BAD NEWS: my camera (the new one) ! is not working. I don'tt know what happened I'm frustrated and angry its just 3 months old! and what makes it even worse, I gave away my old camera , so now I'm cameraless !

2 Comments:

At 7/30/2005 9:49 pm, Blogger Rambling Rose Cottage said...

It's a shame about your camera. Hope you find another that works better!

 
At 8/03/2005 11:34 am, Blogger UaE MaX said...

thnaks Gina :) i hope so :S

 

Post a Comment

<< Home