iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator

    

Monday, December 12, 2005

Looking back,



Sometimes you sit alone in a very quite place, not looking at your watch, not waiting for anything, just you, yourself and the air you breath . This is what is happening to me right now. my holiday has just started but unlike every year I'm still here in UK. I don't even know if I'm going at all. I was thinking about things that happened in my life, things I did, things that were done to me, I was thinking about them with a sorrow!. Why did I do that ? why didn't I !why did I let that happen? , I should have said that and so on, it was like a flash back of my life. I did bad things, I said horrible things to people, I lied to make others laugh I didn’t try to stop my friends from committing sins, I didn’t advice them to pray.
I thought it was the time to start thinking about my life, where am I heading? Is this is the best way to take? Because at the moment I think I'm not on that way!
I sometimes feel I'm lost, not knowing my aim or , funny enough, having too many aims!. I sometimes start thinking about my 10th step before starting to walk!. I preoccupy myself with future plans and forget my present work.
Its good to plan your future and work according to your plan, but you should not take your eyes off your current step. Imagine yourself climbing up a ladder, you had your aim, which is reaching the top, then you start climbing step by step with your eyes straight at your feet, you will reach in no time with no difficulties at all, on the other hand, if you had your aim and while climbing you were looking at the top, rather than your feet, you will fall off before you know !
Life is a school, as we all know, nothing wrong with making mistakes, you are a genius if you make mistakes and learn from them and you will have the advantage over people who didn’t make that mistake, because no matter what people try to teach you, experiment makes learning perfect !

7 Comments:

At 12/13/2005 2:37 pm, Blogger maha said...

?????? ????? ??????
??? ????? ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ??? ?????? ????????

????? ? ? ?????
??? ??? ??????

:)

-----------------------

??? ?? ???? ??????
??? ?? ???? ??????
??? ?? ???? ??????

? ????? ???????? ? ??? ????????
????? ???? ?? ???? ????

???? ?????? ? ??? ???? ??????? ????
????? ??
:)

------------------------

?????? ?????
????? ???? ??? ????

??? ??? ???? ? ????
? ???? ?? ????? ?? ??????? ???????
????? ???? ??????? ? ???? ???????? ????

???? ????
???? ????

???? ????? ???

^_^

 
At 12/13/2005 4:26 pm, Blogger UaE MaX said...

maha i wish i can read what u wrote ! ma 6la3 shy !

thanks anyways :D

 
At 12/13/2005 4:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting; it made me stop to think.. but i barely get time now to think; just me and the air i breathe..

it's a start of a new beginning my friend :) make the most out of it.

 
At 12/13/2005 5:34 pm, Blogger MisS dOlls said...

This is really v. good thought u know why? Coz u has a conversation between u and yourself while many people don't do. I like the last paragraph that show me that you are understand the situation ur in. and what broke could be fixed.
With my best wishes =)

 
At 12/16/2005 11:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like ur way of thinking..
great ward..
and wonderful site bro..
keep it up ;)

 
At 1/07/2006 7:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing way of putting it .. its really nice to express ur feelings in writing .. mashallah
wish i could do that.. it would be much more comfortable than complaining all the time :)

and i like the way u think :)

 
At 2/11/2006 3:17 am, Blogger Rory said...

Absolutely splendid picture, and your words are amazing!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home