iopBlogs.com, The World's Blog Aggregator

    

Monday, July 16, 2007

Sunday the 15th !


Bad luck can happen any day, any date anywhere !
My day started with me having to cancel AD
My mom telling me that my uncle's family had a car accident
Then again receiving a phone call telling me to be in AD before 8 pm !
My printer was out of ink, so couldn't get the papers ready !
Leaving late!
Arriving AD late ! which was too late !
My 1st cousin not answering
2nd cousin taking his friend to the airport
So I decided to have a hair cut and ended up having a messed up hair and beard !
Walking out of the barber, a stupid driver drove on my toes! (thanks god it was a light car)
Calling a friend who is always in AD except that day! He was out of town!
So I went to Chilies to have dinner alone !
My burger was over grilled! and so was the bacon !
It took the valet parking 20 mins to get my car !
I didn’t have change and they didn’t have too ! which took them another 10 mins !

By then it was 12:30 and, thankfully, that marked the end of that "not so lucky" day !

8 Comments:

At 7/17/2007 2:58 am, Blogger e3ashig said...

its officially bad luck day. I figured Friday 13th weekend is ought to be bad and used the excuse to spend the whole weekend in bed to minimise the losses

 
At 7/31/2007 7:40 pm, Blogger Karamilah said...

ooohh, wat a day, well in the end il7imdillah, just say it and u will feel that all what happened was is nothing compared to other disasters.

 
At 8/11/2007 11:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lool poor u!! i hate those days, for some reason i go through alot of 'em!! the beach or movies are my usual savers, u might wana try them lol.

 
At 8/13/2007 7:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know that "BACON" is pork meat ?!! Do u really eat that coz i had the idea you are a muslim living in a muslim country?

 
At 8/13/2007 8:14 pm, Blogger UaE MaX said...

anonymous, i know bacon is pork generally.in UAE, however, bacon is made using beef meat

princess-ana, i wouldnt trust cinema either, i think sleeping helps ;)
karamelaah of course , el7mdlaah :)

e3ashig, 7lwah minimise losses lol

 
At 8/25/2007 10:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oo goody!! hhehehe.. 3ady.. u just have to shift ur attention..n tada magic happens..u start seeing bad-y stuff go Right..n 3ady:) however.. inshalla all the coming days.. ykoonin..(RIGHT)

 
At 9/27/2007 1:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi,,

well i have to say this waay out load.. was very amazed by ur personal thought,,, quite intriguing...

really enjoy readinf ur page alot.. keep um comin!

ps
am a media student.. female :)

 
At 10/01/2008 11:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate those bad days !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home